Dear Tangolovers,As you all know, Italy is taking executive precautions for the virus Covid-19 and we are having big difficulites for entering or leaving the country. Due to the reasons beyond our control, we will postpone our event to 19-22 November which will include the same venues and accommodation. All participant rights are deserved and will be returned in case of not being available between these new dates if requested. We apologize for the circumstances developed beyond our control and wish you the best. If you have any further question and comments please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.